A moratorium is in effect on adding information from Fire and Blood until December 20th.
|House Stonehouse of Old Wyk|
|Coat of arms||
A black brazier on a grey masonry field|
(Cendrée masoned proper, a brazier sable)
|Current Lord||The Stonehouse|
Neither their arms or their motto appear in the books. According to semi-canon sources they blazon their arms with a black brazier on a grey masonry field.
A Clash of Kings
When Theon Greyjoy arrives at Pyke, Aeron Greyjoy tells him that Dagmer Cleftjaw has gone to Old Wyk to summon the Stonehouses and the Drumms. The houses of Old Wyk agree to support Balon Greyjoy during the War of the Five Kings.
A Feast for Crows
The Stonehouse, head of House Stonehouse, attends the kingsmoot. He wears ragged sealskins. Red Ralf champions Victarion during the kingsmoot, but Euron Greyjoy is instead chosen King of the Isles and the North.
A Dance with Dragons
House Stonehouse at the end of the third century
The known Stonehouses during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Stonehouse, called The Stonehouse.
With unspecified familiar relationship to the main branch there are also:
- Ralf Stonehouse, known as Red Ralf.
- A Game of Thrones, Appendix.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses on the Iron Islands
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 11, Theon I.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 24, Theon II.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 18, The Iron Captain.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 19, The Drowned Man.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 56, The Iron Suitor.