Lord of Lordsport
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
Sawane stands against Euron Greyjoy and claims that the Seastone Chair belongs to Theon after King Balon Greyjoy's death. Euron Crow's Eye has Sawane drowned for that. Germund Botley pledges fealty to Euron, inheriting his brother's lordship instead of his nephews, and retaining the part of the Botley lands that are not awarded to Lord Waldon Wynch for his support.
A Feast for Crows
A Dance with Dragons
Tristifer proposes that the ironborn under Asha abandon Westeros and try to make their fortune as traders. When northern mountain clansmen approach Deepwood, Asha abandons the castle and leads her ironborn toward the Bay of Ice. Traveling in the wolfswood, Tristifer refuses to sleep with Hagen's daughter. They are defeated in the fight by Deepwood Motte by Stannis Baratheon's men, however. While Asha is taken by Stannis for his march on Winterfell, Tris and the other ironborn survivors are imprisoned at Deepwood.
The ironborn at Deepwood are eventually ransomed from Lady Sybelle Glover by Tycho Nestoris, an envoy of the Iron Bank of Braavos. They escort him to Stannis, whose army is encamped at a crofters' village.
Known Lords of Lordsport
- Lord Botley killed in 134 AC.
- Lord Sawane Botley
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 24, Theon II.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 45, Catelyn V.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 11, The Kraken's Daughter.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 19, The Drowned Man.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 29, The Reaver.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 26, The Wayward Bride.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 42, The King's Prize.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 62, The Sacrifice.