In 219 AC Haegon Blackfyre and Bittersteel crossed the Narrow Sea and launched the Third Blackfyre Rebellion. They were defeated and captured by the Targaryen army led Prince Maekar. Haegon was murdered treacherously after he had surrendered, and Bittersteel was allowed to avoid the death penalty by taking the black. However, on route to the Wall, he escaped.
- Third Blackfyre Rebellion occurs.
- Aegor Rivers is taken captive and sent to the Red Keep for the kings justice.
- King Aerys tries Bittersteel and sentences him to dead for high treason, but allows him to take the black.
- On route to the Wall, Bittersteel escapes and returns to Tyrosh.
Titles and Appointments
- Daemon III Blackfyre, Haegon's eldest son, is crowned by Bittesteel becoming the new Blackfyre claimant to the Iron Throne.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aerys I.