From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 9 After the Conquest (9 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 9th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
In 9 AC, lord Alton Celtigar became the third Hand of the King after the resignation of lord Edmyn Tully. In Dorne, the war continued with Aegon and Visenya burnings of castles with their dragons.
- Lord Quenton Qoherys, from a fall of a horse
- Lady Tully, the wife of lord Edmyn Tully, in childbed.
Titles and Appointments
- Gargon Qoherys, the grandson of Lord Quenton, inherits the rule of Harrenhal.
- Lord Edmyn Tully resigns as Hand of the King in order to spend more time with his family, after his wife's death.
- Lord Alton Celtigar replaces lord Tully as Hand of the King.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Fire & Blood, Three Heads had the Dragon - Governance Under King Aegon I.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fire & Blood, Reign of the Dragon - The Wars of King Aegon I.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.