|Years after Aegon's Conquest|
|120 ·||129 ·||130 ·||131 ·||196 ·||209 ·||212|
|280 ·||281 ·||282 ·||283 ·||284 ·||285 ·||289|
|290 ·||297 ·||298 ·||299 ·||300|
In 290 AC peace once again returned to the Seven Kingdoms after the end of the Greyjoy Rebellion. In Essos, meanwhile, exiles Viserys and Daenerys Targaryen see their situation growing more dire, as they find themselves out on the streets.
- Ser Willem Darry falls sick in Braavos when Daenerys Targaryen is five years old. This occured either in 289 AC, or in 290AC
- Brandon Stark, also known as Bran, son of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Tully.
- Cynthea Frey, daughter of Geremy Frey and Carolei Waynwood. 
- Elmar Frey, son of Walder Frey and Annara Farring. There are rumours that Black Walder Frey is Elmars biological father.
- Lyanna Mormont, daughter of Maege Mormont.
- Princess Myrcella Baratheon, legally the daughter of King Robert Baratheon and Queen Cersei Lannister. Her biological father is Jaime Lannister.
- Robert Brax, son of Flement Brax and Morya Frey.
- Rollam Westerling, son of Gawen Westerling and Sybell Spicer.
- Walder Goodbrook, son of Garse Goodbrook and Kyra Frey.
No known deaths occured in 290 AC.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Daenerys Targaryen.
- ↑ See the calculation for: Brandon Stark (Bran)
- ↑ See the calculation for: Cynthea Frey
- ↑ See the calculation for: Elmar Frey
- ↑ See the calculation for: Lyanna Mormont
- ↑ See the calculation for: Myrcella Baratheon
- ↑ See the calculation for: Robert Brax (son of Flement)
- ↑ See the calculation for: Rollam Westerling
- ↑ See the calculation for: Walder Goodbrook