51 AC was marked by the second wedding of King Jaehaerys and Queen Alysanne, that made public their union in an austere ceremony in King's Landing. To prevent the opposition to their incestuous marriage, Jaehaerys sent Seven Speakers to travel around the realm preaching to his subjects the doctrine of Exceptionalism. However, while on their first royal progress, the pregnant queen was attacked by three fundamentalist women. s after birth. Alysanne would later blame the stress she suffered during the attack for the fact that her firstborn Aegon was born small and frail, and died three days after.
- Alysanne returns to King's Landing with his household.
- Jaehaerys sends the Seven Speakers to promote the doctrine of Exceptionalism around Westeros.
- Second wedding of Jaehaerys and Alysanne, in King's Landing.
- Late in the year Jaehaerys and Alysanne begin his first progress, planning to visit some of their lords in the Crownlands, the Riverlands and the Vale.
- The kings visit Stokeworth, Rosby and Duskendale
- The queen is attacked by three septas at Maidenpool.
- The three attakers of Maidenpool. Two of them slain by the knights of the kingsguard, and the third hanged after her confession.
- Rosamund Ball, from a wound in the belly taken while defending Queen Alysanne of the attackers at Maidenpool.
- Aegon Targaryen.
Titles and Positions
- The Seven Speakers are chosen and send on their mission. They would be: Elinor Costayne, Septa Ysabel, Septa Violante, Mother Maris, Septon Baldrick, Septon Rollo and Septon Alfyn.