From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
The king Aegon IV died in 184 AC. Although he was only 49, he had become so obese that he could no longer walk and his limps were rotting. He dictated his will from the deathbed, legitimizing all his numerous bastard children.
- Daemon Blackfyre is married to Rohanne of Tyrosh.
- Aegon IV Targaryen legitimizes all his bastards in his deathbed, including the four Great Bastards: Daemon Blackfyre (the Black Dragon), Aegor Rivers (Bittersteel), Brynden Rivers (Bloodraven) and Shiera Seastar. 
- Walderan Tarbeck.
- The twins Aegon and Aemon Blackfyre, sons of Daemon Blackfyre and Rohanne of Tyrosh. 
Titles and Appointments
- Daeron II Targaryen is crowned by the High Septon at the Red Keep.
- Daeron dismisses all members of his father's Small Council.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon IV.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Daeron II.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 6, Sansa I.
- See the calculation for: Walderan Tarbeck
- See the calculation for: Aegon Blackfyre
- See the calculation for: Aemon Blackfyre
- A Game of Thrones, Appendix.