From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Year 47 After the Conquest (47 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 47th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
47 AC is remembered for King Maegor's decision to take three new brides, to ensure that he finally produced an heir. He chose widowed mothers of proven fertility, and married them simultaneously in a ceremony at King's Landing officiated by the High Septon.
- Maegor I Targaryen marries his three Black Brides: Princess Rhaena Targaryen, Jeyne of House Westerling, and Elinor of House Costayne. The children of the brides are used as hostages to ensure the compliance of their mothers. 
- King Maegor I names Princess Aerea Targaryen his heir, until he himself has a child, thereby disinheriting Prince Jaehaerys.
- Rhaella Targaryen is sent to Oldtown to be trained as a septa.
- The Hand Edwell Celtigar anounces that Jeyne Westerling is pregnant.
- Ser Theo Bolling, husband of Elinor Costayne, is arrested by knights of the Kingsguard, being accused of conspiring with Queen Alyssa Velaryon to place Prince Jaehaerys on the throne. He was executed the same day.
Titles and appointments
- The posthumous heir of Lord Alyn Tarbeck, son of queen Jeyne Westerling, is confirmed as the Lord of Tarbeck Hall.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Maegor I.