|Years after Aegon's Conquest|
|120 ·||129 ·||130 ·||131 ·||196 ·||209 ·||212|
|280 ·||281 ·||282 ·||283 ·||284 ·||285 ·||289|
|290 ·||297 ·||298 ·||299 ·||300|
120 AC is remembered as The Year of the Red Spring, because the year was marked by many deaths and accidents. The Houses Velaryon and Strong suffered the most, as Lord Corlys Velaryon and his wife lost both their children, Laenor and Laena Velaryon, and House Strong lost both its ruling lord and immediate heir. The year ended with a joyfull occasion, as Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Prince Daemon Targaryen welcomed the birth of their first son, Prince Aegon.
- A big fire occurs at Harrenhal.
- Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Prince Daemon Targaryen marry each other after their respective spouses have died.
- Prince Aemond Targaryen gets into a fight with Princes Jacaerys, Lucerys, and Joffrey Velaryon when trying to claim the dragon Vhagar for his own, and is stabbed in the eye, thereby losing it.
Year of the Red Spring
- Prince Aegon Targaryen, later known as King Aegon III Targaryen, son of Prince Daemon Targaryen and Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen, is born in the last days of the year.
- Unnamed son of Prince Daemon Targaryen and Lady Laena Velaryon, an hour after birth, on the third day of the first month of 120AC.
- Lady Laena Velaryon, three days after giving birth, on the sixth day of the first month of 120AC.
- Ser Laenor Velaryon, by Qarl Correy.
- Lord Lyonel Strong, in a fire at Harrenhal.
- Ser Harwin Strong, in a fire at Harrenhal.