|Title||Lord of Darry|
|Born||In 290 AC or 291 AC|
|Died||In 299 AC, at Darry|
A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
A Game of Thrones
After his father's death at the battle at the Mummer's Ford, Lyman succeeds him as the Lord of Darry. Lyman is brought to Riverrun by Lord Karyl Vance and Ser Marq Piper after the Lannister siege has been lifted. At Riverrun, young Lyman pledges that he will fight against the Lannisters and the riverlords later declare Robb Stark their king.
A Clash of Kings
Aside from a bastard cousin, Lyman is the last Darry of the male line. Following the Battle of the Blackwater, his lands and title are granted to Ser Lancel Lannister by King Joffrey I Baratheon, who weds Lyman's maternal cousin by his aunt Mariya, Amerei Frey.
A Storm of Swords
|Pate of the|
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 34, Arya VI.
- It is speculated that House Darry were once lords, but after the defeat of the Targaryens, they lost their titles and lands and became landed knights, similar to House Connington.
- See the Lyman Darry calculation.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 7, Catelyn I.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 71, Catelyn XI.
- A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 55, Catelyn VIII.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 65, Sansa VIII.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 30, Jaime IV.