A moratorium is in effect on adding information from Fire and Blood until December 20th.
Raymun Darry, © Fantasy Flight Games.
|Title||Lord of Darry|
|Died||In 298 AC, at the Mummer's Ford|
A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
A Game of Thrones
Ser Raymun is present at Darry when Arya Stark is found and brought before King Robert I Baratheon for punishment after the attack on Prince Joffrey Baratheon. Later, he is sent to King's Landing by Lord Hoster Tully, along with Ser Marq Piper, to receive the king's permission to hunt down Ser Gregor Clegane, who had been ravaging their lands. Lord Eddard Stark, the Hand of the King, agrees and sends a party, which includes Raymun, to capture Gregor. He is later killed during an ambush set by Gregor at the battle at the Mummer's Ford. He is succeeded by his son, Lyman.
|Raymun||Three older brothers||Merrett Frey||Mariya||Cleos Frey||Jeyne|
|Lyman||Pate of the Blue Fork||Amerei Frey||Lancel Lannister||"Fat" Walda Frey||Roose Bolton||Marissa Frey||"Little" Walder Frey||Tywin Frey||Willem Frey|
- It is speculated that House Darry were once lords, but after the defeat of the Targaryens, they lost their titles and lands and became landed knights, similar to House Connington.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 16, Eddard III.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 30, Jaime IV.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 43, Eddard XI.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 55, Catelyn VIII.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 71, Catelyn XI.