From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Lord of Wayfarer's Rest
|Allegiance||House Vance of Wayfarer's Rest|
|Born||At Wayfarer's Rest|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (Appears)|
A Clash of Kings (Mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (Appears)
A Feast for Crows (Appears)
A Dance with Dragons (Mentioned)
A Game of Thrones
Ser Karyl is sent to King's Landing with Ser Marq Piper and Ser Raymun Darry to receive the king's permission to hunt down the Lannister men who had been raiding the Riverlands. Lord Eddard Stark, Hand of the King, agrees and sends a party to arrest Ser Gregor Clegane. After the Battle of the Golden Tooth, Karyl raids across the Red Fork of the Trident. He is named Lord of Wayfarer's Rest after the death of his father at the Battle of the Golden Tooth. The new Lord Karyl is in the list of nobles King Joffrey Baratheon declares must do him homage or be named traitors to the realm.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
References and Notes
- ↑ A World of Ice and Fire, Karyl Vance.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 38, Jaime.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 43, Eddard.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 56, Tyrion.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 57, Sansa.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 7, Catelyn.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 45, Catelyn.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 35, Catelyn.