From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Title|| Ser |
Lord of Wayfarer's Rest
|Allegiance||House Vance from Wayfarer's Rest|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (Appears)|
A Clash of Kings (Mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (Appears)
A Feast for Crows (Appears)
A Game of Thrones
Ser Karyl is sent to King's Landing with Ser Marq Piper and Ser Raymun Darry to receive the king's permission to hunt down the Lannister men who had been raiding the Riverlands. Lord Eddard Stark, Hand of the King, agrees and sends a party to arrest Ser Gregor Clegane. After the Battle of the Golden Tooth, Karyl raids across the Red Fork of the Trident. He is named Lord of Wayfarer's Rest after the death of his father at the Battle of the Golden Tooth.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
References and Notes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 38, Jaime.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 43, Eddard.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 56, Tyrion
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 57, Sansa.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 7, Catelyn.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 45, Catelyn.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 35, Catelyn.