|Coat of arms||
Three black thunderbolts on orange|
(Tenné, three thunderbolts sable)
A Feast for Crows
Leygood men march with Lord Randyll Tarly's force, pacifying the crownlands and the riverlands after the Battle of the Blackwater. Brienne of Tarth spots a shield bearing the three thunderbolts of Leygood among those that had been collected from the dead after the battle at Duskendale. She also encounters a guard wearing the badge of House Leygood at the gates of Maidenpool.
House Leygood at the end of the third century
The known Leygoods during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- no member has appeared yet.
- Lord Leygood, one of the Caltrops during the Dance of the Dragons, who died at Tumbleton.
- Ser Simon Leygood, a knight during the reign of Aerys I Targaryen.
Behind the Scenes
- The Sworn Sword.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Reach
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Reach: Andals in the Reach.
- Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - War and Peace and Cattle Shows.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 9, Brienne II.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 14, Brienne III.
- The Citadel: Are there any nods to other works in the series?