|House Mullendore of Uplands|
|Coat of arms||
Black-and-orange butterflies strewn over white|
(Argent, semé of butterflies sable and tenné)
|Title||Lord of Uplands|
A Clash of Kings
House Mullendore supports Renly Baratheon's claim for the Iron Throne during the War of the Five Kings. Ser Mark Mullendore is a popular member in Renly's army, notably because of his trained black-and-white monkey. Mark goes over to Stannis Baratheon after Renly's death.
Mark loses his arm and his monkey at the Battle of the Blackwater, and is one of the nobles captured. He bends the knee to King Joffrey Baratheon. An Uplands man-at-arms is killed by the squire Alyn Ambrose in the battle.
A Feast for Crows
House Mullendore at the end of the third century
The known Mullendores during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Martyn Mullendore, Lord of Uplands
With unknown relation to the Lord of the house, there is also:
- Ser Mark Mullendore, a cheerful knight.
- "Blackshield", a mystery knight revealed as the Bastard of Uplands.
- Lord Mullendore, who married Jennis Templeton in 55 AC.
- Ser Matthew Mullendore, who participated in the tourney at Ashford Meadow in 209 AC.