|House Roxton of the Ring|
|Coat of arms||Bleu celeste, per saltire a chain of rings Or|
|Founded||Coming of the Andals|
House Roxton of the Ring is a noble house from the Ring in the Reach. According to semi-canon sources they blazon their arms with a saltire of interlocked golden rings, upon a sky blue field. Their words are not known. They possess a Valyrian steel sword called Orphan-Maker.
House Roxton at the end of the third century
The known Roxtons during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- no member has appeared yet.
- Ser Lorence Roxton, a member of the Kingsguard during the reign of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen
- Ser Jon Roxton, known as Bold Jon, one of the Caltrops in the Dance of the Dragons.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Reach: Andals in the Reach.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Reach
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Red Dragon and the Gold.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon II.
- Fire & Blood, The Year of the Three Brides - 49 AC.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Overthrown.