|Coat of arms||
Three wooden buckets, brown on blue, with a border of grey and white checks|
(Azure, three wooden buckets brunâtre within a bordure chequy cendrée and argent)
|Seat||West of the northern mountains|
House Stark (AGOT)|
House Baratheon of Dragonstone (ADWD)
|Founded||Before the Andal Invasion|
House Wull is the formal name given to the Wulls, the most powerful of the mountain clans from the north. The Wulls inhabit the area west of the northern mountains along the Bay of Ice. The chief of the clan is known as "the Wull", although at Winterfell he is given the treatment of "Lord Wull".
A Storm of Swords
Bran Stark recalls there are Wulls that live west of the mountains along the Bay of Ice during his trip to the Wall with Hodor, Meera, and Jojen Reed. He also remembers the Wull visiting Winterfell once.
A Dance with Dragons
House Wull at the end of the third century
The known Wulls during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Hugo Wull, The Wull. Called "Big Bucket". Chief of the Wull clan.
With unspecified familiar relationship to him there are also:
- The World of Ice & Fire, The North.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The North: The Mountain Clans.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 24, Bran II.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: the North
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 39, Catelyn V.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 55, Jon VII.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 17, Jon IV.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 42, The King's Prize.