From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|House Greenfield of Greenfield|
|Coat of arms||a double tressure white on green|
|Current Lord||Ser Garth Greenfield|
|Title||The Knight of Greenfield|
Neither their arms or their words appear in the books, but according to semi-canon sources they blazon their shield as a double tressure white on green.
The Greenfield House at the end of the third century
The known Greenfields during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Ser Garth Greenfield, the Knight of Greenfield.
With unspecified familiar relationship to the main branch of the house there is:
References in the books
A Song of Ice and Fire
- Ser Garth Greenfield is taken captive on the Battle of the Whispering Wood, probably by a Blackwood, since he spends the rest of the war prisoner at Raventree Hall.
- Sansa dislikes Ser Preston Greenfield because he treats her like a lackwit child.
- Ser Preston Greenfield was stabbed and hacked brutally during the Riot of King's Landing. He was last seen trying to protect the High Septon (Fat One) after his litter had been overturned. The discovery of his remains took longer than expected due to they deplorable condition they were in.
- When pondering on the celibacy vows of the Kingsguard, Ser Arys Oakheart remembers how Ser Preston used to go to a draper's house when the draper was away.
References and Notes