From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms || a black manticore on a white field, beneath a crimson chief with three gold coins|
|Current Lord || Lorent Lorch|
|Region || the Westerlands|
|Overlord || House Lannister|
House Lorch is a knightly house from the Westerlands. They blazon their shields with A black manticore on white, beneath a crimson chief with three gold coins.
The Lorch House at the end of the third century
The known Lorchs during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire are:
With unspecified familiar relationship to the main branch of the house there is:
References in the books
A Song of Ice and Fire
- Ser Amory Lorch orders the attack on the holdfast that Yoren and his recruits stay in.
- When Tywin Lannister left Harrenhal to return to the Westerlands, he left Ser Amory as the castellan.
- Ser Amory captured a pair of innocent beekeepers and told Lord Beric Dondarrion that he intended to kill them if Lord Beric did not surrender himself. Lord Beric did and Ser Amory hung him between the beekeepers.
- When Harrenhal was seized by men from the North and the Brave Companions switched sides, Ser Amory was thrown in the bear pit and died.
- During the Sack of King's Landing, Ser Amory stabbed Rhaenys Targaryen to death.
- Ser Roger Hogg told Ser Jaime Lannister how Ser Amory attacked his towerhouse at Sow's Horn even though Ser Roger is a bannerman to a house sworn to King's Landing.
References and Notes