From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|House Marbrand of Ashemark|
|Coat of arms||Cendrée, a burning tree proper|
|Current Lord||Damon Marbrand|
|Heir||Ser Addam Marbrand|
The Marbrand House at the end of the third century
The known Marbrands during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire are:
With unknown relationship with the main branch, other Marbrands include:
- Darlessa Marbrand: Married to Tygett Lannister, the fourth child of Lord Tytos. Mother to Tyrek Lannister.
Willem Frey, a page or squire.
- Ser Lorent Marbrand was a member of the Kingsguard during the reign of Viserys I.
- Ser Denys Marbrand is the name given for the member of House Marbrand who participated in the Ashford Tourney during the reign of Daeron II.
References in the books
Dunk and Egg
- A participant on the tourney of Ashford fights under the Marbrand banner. Although it is non-canon information, in the comic book adaptation of the Hedge Knight the name of Ser Denys Marbrand is given (on the roll of arms).
A Song of Ice and Fire
- Among the gathered knights at the Tourney of the Hand was one with the arms of House Marbrand.
- Ser Addam led the outriders of Lord Tywin Lannister's army, and was considered his most daring commander.
- At the Battle of the Green Fork, Ser Addam commanded the right wing of Tywin's army, which included some four thousand men.
- King Robb Stark took the Ashemark castle during his campaign in the West.
- At the Battle of the Fords, Ser Addam was thrown back three times.
- Ser Addam distinguishes himself at the Battle of the Blackwater. After the battle he is presented to King Joffrey I.
- Ser Addam Marbrand was made commander of the City Watch of King's Landing.
- Ser Addam was among the nobles gathered to greet the Dornish party headed by Prince Oberyn Martell when they arrived at King's Landing.
- Ser Addam gave a pair of silver spurs to King Joffrey I as a wedding present.
- Ser Jaime asked for and received permission to take Ser Addam with him as part of the force to take Riverrun. Ser Addam commanded the outriders in Ser Jaime's force.
- Ser Jaime Lannister asked Ser Addam Marbrand to test his ability to fight with the left hand. Jaime was badly beaten.
References and Notes