From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||
Per saltire: burgundy and white stripes; a black lion's head on a gold field|
(Per saltire, the first paly gules and argent, the second or, a lion's head erased sable)
|Died out||209–298 AC|
House Parren was a noble house from the westerlands. According to semi-canon sources, they are extinct. They blazoned their arms with per saltire: burgundy and white stripes, a black lion's head on gold.
House Parren was formed by the union of First Men and Andal nobles during the coming of the Andals to the westerlands.
In 43 AC, Lord Parren joined Prince Aegon the Uncrowned against his uncle, King Maegor I Targaryen, and participated in the Battle Beneath the Gods Eye.
A member of House Parren participated in the tourney at Ashford Meadow in 209 AC during the reign of King Daeron II Targaryen. Their arms were spotted and identified by Ser Duncan the Tall among the gathered heraldry.
- Lord Parren, ruling during the reign of King Maegor I Targaryen.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Westerlands.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: House Parren
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Westerlands
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Hedge Knight.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.