|Coat of arms|| Two crossed black spears, on a checkered silver and gold field|
(Chequy argent and or, two spears in saltire sable)
|Current Lord||Selmond Stackspear|
A Clash of Kings
A Feast for Crows
A banner of House Stackspear is among those gathered to escort the corpse of Tywin back to Casterly Rock. Ser Jaime Lannister spots Alyn riding at a quintain in the yard of the Red Keep after the funeral procession departs.
House Stackspear at the end of the third century
The known Stackspears during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Selmond Stackspear, Lord Stackspear.
- Willam Stackspear, who became of the seven regents of King Aegon III Targaryen in 136 AC.
- Alys Stackspear, first wife of Ser Jason Lannister.
References and Notes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 16, Jaime II.
- ↑ The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Westerlands
- ↑ georgerrmartin.com: WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE SAMPLE
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 30, Arya VII.
- ↑ The World of Ice and Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon III.
- ↑ The World of Ice and Fire, Appendix: Lannister Lineage.