|Title||Lord of the Eyrie|
|Spouse||Princess Daella Targaryen|
|Book(s)||The World of Ice & Fire (mentioned)|
In 80 AC, Rodrik married Princess Daella Targaryen, one of the daughters of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen and Queen Alysanne Targaryen. Rodrik and Daella had one child together, a daughter born in 82 AC named Aemma Arryn. Daella died in childbirth.
At a young age Aemma married Prince Viserys Targaryen. When Viserys was crowned Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Aemma became a queen. Aemma's daughter, Rodrik's granddaughter, Rhaenyra Targaryen fought over the Iron Throne with her half-brother Aegon II Targaryen during the Dance of the Dragons, with one of her sons, Aegon III Targaryen, claiming the throne at the end of the war. Ever since, each of the kings of the Targaryen Dynasty, as well as King Robert I Baratheon, can trace back their lineage to Rodrik and his Targaryen wife.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Jaehaerys I.
- ↑ Aemma was born in 82 AC, and married Viserys around 93 AC (The Rogue Prince), thereby placing her age around eleven
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Rogue Prince.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Princess and the Queen.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon II.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon III.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Vale: House Arryn.