Lord of Riverrun|
Lord Paramount of the Trident
Master of laws
|Died||In 59 AC, at Riverrun|
|Spouse||Lady Lucinda Broome|
|Book(s)||Fire & Blood (mentioned)|
After the death of Maegor the Cruel, Lord Prentys served as lord justiciar and master of laws during the minority of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen. Prentys suggested that the king wed Ella Broome, the younger sister of his wife Lucinda, but Jaehaerys instead married his own sister, Alysanne Targaryen.
When Jaehaerys reached majority and began to rule in his own right in 50 AC, he thanked Prentys for his service and replaced him with Lord Albin Massey of Stonedance. Lord Tully had a favorable opinion of his fellow riverman, Lord Myles Smallwood, as the new Hand of the King after the resignation of Lord Daemon Velaryon in 54 AC.
In late 58 AC, Prentys attended the tourney at King's Landing commemorating the tenth anniversary of the king's coronation. Prentys and Lucinda died from the Shivers a day apart from each other in the winter of 59 AC.
- Fire & Blood, The Year of the Three Brides - 49 AC.
- Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- Fire & Blood, A Time of Testing - The Realm Remade.
- Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.
- Fire & Blood, Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Their Triumphs and Tragedies.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.