Sea Dragon Point
Thinly-populated Sea Dragon Point contains hills and bogs. Ancient strongholds of the First Men have fallen into ruins, while its highest hills contain weirwood circles of the children of the forest. Wildlife include otters in lakes, salmon in rivers, clams along the shore, and colonies of seals. Sea Dragon Point has a hundred hidden coves and pine forests useful for ship-building. It is unknown if sea dragons live or have lived in the neighboring sea.
At some point after the Long Night, the Kings of Winter, House Stark of Winterfell, conquered Sea Dragon Point from the Warg King and his allies, the children of the forest. The ironmen of the Iron Islands have also held the peninsula at times.
A Feast for Crows
In her candidacy for Queen of the Iron Islands at the kingsmoot, Asha Greyjoy tries to convince the ironborn to make peace with the north and settle for the Stony Shore and Sea Dragon Point. However, they choose Euron Greyjoy's plan to expand their war instead.
A Dance with Dragons
Asha hopes she can hold Sea Dragon Point and develop it into a kingdom of her own.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Westeros.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Map of the North
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 26, The Wayward Bride.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The North: The Kings of Winter.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The North: The Mountain Clans.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 19, The Drowned Man.