From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|House Baelish of Harrenhal|
|Coat of arms || Vert, semé of mockingbirds argent|
|Seat || Harrenhal|
|Current Lord || Petyr Baelish|
|Region || Riverlands|
|Title || Lord Paramount of the Trident|
Lord of Harrenhal
|Overlord || House Baratheon of King's Landing|
|Founder || Petyr Baelish|
|Founded || 299 AL|
House Baelish of Harrenhal is a cadet branch of House Baelish of the Fingers. It was founded by Lord Petyr Baelish in 299 AL after procuring the marriage contract for King Joffrey I. After the expulsion of House Tully from Riverrun, Lord Baelish became Lord Paramount of the Trident.
The Baelish House at the end of the third century
The known Baelishes during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Petyr Baelish, Lord of Harrenhal and Lord Paramount of the Trident.
- Ser Bonifer Hasty, called 'Bonifer the Good', captain of the Holy Hundred and declared Castellan of Harrenhal by Ser Jaime Lannister.
- Ser Lothor Brune, a knight and former sellsword in Lord Petyr's service and his captain of guards.
- Oswell, a grizzled man-at-arms in Lord Petyr's service, sometimes called 'Kettleblack'.
- Ser Shadrick of the Shady Glen, called 'the Mad Mouse', Ser Byron 'the Beautiful', Ser Morgarth 'the Merry', hedge knights in Lord Petyr’s service.
References in the books
A Song of Ice and Fire
References and Notes