House Baelish of Harrenhal
|House Baelish of Harrenhal|
|Coat of arms|| A field of silver mockingbirds, on a green field|
(Vert, semé of mockingbirds argent)
|Current Lord||Petyr Baelish|
|Title|| Lord Paramount of the Trident|
Lord of Harrenhal
|Overlord||House Baratheon of King's Landing|
House Baelish of Harrenhal is a noble house from Harrenhal in the riverlands. A cadet branch of House Baelish of the Fingers, it is founded by Petyr Baelish, the new Lord Paramount of the Trident, in 299 AC.
A Clash of Kings
Lord Petyr Baelish is named Lord of Harrenhal and Lord Paramount of the Trident by the Iron Throne, a reward for arranging the alliance between Houses Lannister and Tyrell and the betrothal of Margaery Tyrell to King Joffrey I Baratheon. Petyr replaces Lord Hoster Tully of Riverrun as liege lord of the riverlands.
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
House Baelish at the end of the third century
The known Baelishes during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Petyr Baelish, Lord of Harrenhal and Lord Paramount of the Trident.
- "Alayne Stone", his natural daughter. Actually Sansa Stark.
- Ser Bonifer Hasty, called Bonifer the Good, captain of the Holy Hundred and declared castellan of Harrenhal by Ser Jaime Lannister.
- Ser Lothor Brune, a knight and former sellsword in Lord Petyr's service and his captain of guards.
- Oswell, a grizzled man-at-arms in Petyr's service, sometimes called Kettleblack.
- Ser Shadrick of the Shady Glen, called the Mad Mouse, hedge knight in Petyr's service.
- Ser Byron the Beautiful, hedge knight in Petyr's service.
- Ser Morgarth the Merry, hedge knight in Petyr's service.
References and Notes