House Baelish of Harrenhal
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|House Baelish of Harrenhal|
|Coat of arms||Vert, semé of mockingbirds argent|
|Current Lord||Petyr Baelish|
|Title|| Lord Paramount of the Trident|
Lord of Harrenhal
|Overlord||House Baratheon of King's Landing|
House Baelish of Harrenhal is a cadet branch of House Baelish of the Fingers. It is founded by Lord Petyr Baelish in 299AC after procuring the marriage contract for King Joffrey I. Lord Baelish is Lord of Harrenhal and Lord Paramount of the Trident, replacing House Tully of Riverrun as liege lord of the Riverlands.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
Lord Petyr marries Lysa Tully. Harrenhal is recaptured from the Brave Companions by Ser Gregor Clegane. Petyr helps Sansa Stark escape King's Landing by using Ser Dontos Hollard as a front for his plans.
A Feast for Crows
House Baelish at the end of the third century
The known Baelishes during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Petyr Baelish, Lord of Harrenhal and Lord Paramount of the Trident.
- Ser Bonifer Hasty, called 'Bonifer the Good', captain of the Holy Hundred and declared Castellan of Harrenhal by Ser Jaime Lannister.
- Ser Lothor Brune, a knight and former sellsword in Lord Petyr's service and his captain of guards.
- Oswell, a grizzled man-at-arms in Lord Petyr's service, sometimes called 'Kettleblack'.
- Ser Shadrick of the Shady Glen, called 'the Mad Mouse', hedge knight in Lord Petyr’s service.
- Ser Byron 'the Beautiful', hedge knight in Lord Petyr’s service.
- Ser Morgarth 'the Merry', hedge knight in Lord Petyr’s service.
References and Notes