The Feast of the Crows, illustrated by Tiziano Baracchi. © Fantasy Flight Games.
Crows are black birds similar to ravens found in the Known World. They have a reputation for scavenging corpses.
Members of the Night's Watch are sometimes called crows, and their recruiters can be referred to as wandering crows. Free folk sometimes refer to the Watch as black crows.
House Morrigen of Crow's Nest includes a crow in their sigil, while groups named after the bird include the Stone Crows and the Stormcrows. Euron Greyjoy is known as Euron Crow's Eye.
A Game of Thrones
Bran Stark dreams of a three-eyed crow.
||Crows are all liars. I know a story about a crow.
- Old Nan
to Bran Stark
||The crow is the raven's poor cousin. They are both beggars in black, hated and misunderstood.
to Jon Snow
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 34, Catelyn VI.
- ↑ The World of Ice and Fire, The Grasslands.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 6, Jon I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 75, Samwell IV.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 37, Bran V.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 16, Bran II.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 23, Jon III.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 58, Jon XII.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 17, Bran III.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 24, Bran IV.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 60, Jon VIII.