The Shadow Tower is one of three castles along the Wall that are still inhabited by the Night's Watch. It is located next to mountains at the far end of the Wall. It lies west of Sentinel Stand and east of Westwatch-by-the-Bridge. It is commanded by Ser Denys Mallister and its maester is Mullin.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Dance with Dragons
Ser Denys Mallister sends regular ravens to Castle Black requesting additional men for the Shadow Tower. Lord Commander Jon Snow re-assigns Halder and Toad to meet his demands, as well as 10 untrained men from Mole's Town.
References and Notes
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 19, Jon.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Map of Beyond the Wall
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 7, Jon.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 43, Jon.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Prologue.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 69, Jon.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 10, Jon.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 21, Jon.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 28, Jon.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 31, Melisandre.