A Storm of Swords
As Lord Hoster Tully lies dying, he repeats the word "Tansy" and asks forgiveness. Catelyn Stark thinks her father is referring to a woman with that name, but in actuality Hoster is recalling the tansy tea he forced his other daughter Lysa to drink to abort her child with Petyr Baelish.
Behind the Scenes
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 2, Catelyn I.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 80, Sansa VII.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 24, Bran II.
- Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - The Hooded Hand.
- A Storm of Swords, Prologue.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 33, Samwell II.
- So Spake Martin: A Myriad of Questions, March 27, 2002