Robar Baratheon was Lord of Storm's End and head of House Baratheon. He was Lord Orys Baratheon’s grandson.
Lord Robar was the first great lord to openly proclaim for Prince Jaehaerys against his uncle, Maegor the Cruel. For his loyalty and courage, he was named Protector of the Realm and Hand of the King following Maegor’s strange death upon the Iron Throne.
During the remainder of King Jaehaerys’ minority, Lord Robar shared the rule of the realm with the king’s mother, the Dowager Queen Alyssa Velaryon. Half a year after Jaehaerys came to rule on his own, Robar and Alyssa were wed. Their marriage would yield two children: Boremund and Jocelyn.
References and Notes
- ↑ The World of Ice and Fire, House Baratheon.
- ↑ The World of Ice and Fire, Appendix: Targaren Lineage.
- ↑ It is currently unknown which "Lord Baratheon" Raymont's father is; either Lord Orys, making Raymont a brother of Davos, or Orys' son, making Raymont a brother of Robar
|Hands with known terms|
|Hands of unknown eras|
- 1Rose to the throne
- 2Killed by his monarch
- 3May or may not have been Hand
- 4Acting Hand, representing Tywin
- 5Styles himself Queen's Hand, serving as a rival to Davos